Open courses A, B and RR
|A • Start 4, orange tape||Distance to the start||Course length||Controls|
|Thursday 20/7||600 metres||5,2 km||15|
|Friday 21/7||100 metres||4,8 km||19|
|Saturday 22/7||350 metres||4,8 km||12|
|B • Start 4, orange tape||Distance to the start||Course length||Controls|
|Thursday 20/7||600 metres||3,1 km||9|
|Friday 21/7||100 metres||3,2 km||14|
|Saturday 22/7||350 metres||3,0 km||11|
|RR • Start 3, yellow tape||Distance to the start||Course length*||Controls|
|Thursday 20/7||600 metres||2,0*/1,3 km||5|
|Friday 21/7||300 metres||1,7* km||6|
|Saturday 22/7||180 metres||1,9*/1,4 km||6|
* = Length of the route tape.
The map scale on the A and B courses is 1:10 000 on Thursday and Saturday, 1:7 500 on Friday. On the RR courses the map scale is 1:7 500 every day. The contour interval (the distance between the height contours on the map) is 2,5 metres
Do as follows
If you want to enter in advance and pay the fee (35 euros for 3 days, 12 euros per day) in advance, you can do so until 17/7 at 16.00 through the Finnish Orienteering federation’s web service Irma.
On site, you enter and pay the fee (12 euros per day) in the Info.
- Here, you receive a start certificate that you complete (pre-entered participants receive a ready-made certificate) and show at the start, where you receive your map.
- You can choose your start time yourself (Thursday–Friday 6 pm –7:30 pm, Saturday 11 am –12:30 pm).
- Bring your own Emit card if you have one. The Emit rent on the A and B courses is 5 euros.
- On the Open-RR (course with route tape) the Emit fee is included in the price and the participant may have an assistant.
- You are not allowed to use and Emit card that is used in a competition class during the event.
- You start by punching the 0-punch at the start point.
- The control descriptions of the A and B courses are printed on your map.
- Finish and the finish punch are the same as for the competition classes.
Read more in the general competition guidelines here.