Open courses A, B, C and RR
|A • Start 4, orange tape||Distance to the start||Course length||Controls|
|Wednesday 24/7||500 metres||4,5 km||14|
|Thursday 25/7||1000 metres||5,0 km||16|
|Friday 26/7||1100 metres||5,4 km||14|
|B • Start 4, orange tape||Distance to the start||Course length||Controls|
|Wednesday 24/7||500 metres||3,5 km||11|
|Thursday 25/7||1000 metres||3,0 km||10|
|Friday 26/7||1100 metres||3,0 km||10|
|C • Start 4, orange tape||Distance to the start||Course length||Controls|
|Wednesday 24/7||500 metres||2,0 km||8|
|Thursday 25/7||1000 metres||2,0 km||8|
|Friday 26/7||1100 metres||2,4 km||6|
|RR • Start 3, yellow tape||Distance to the start||Course length||Controls|
|Wednesday 24/7||300 metres||1,9* / 1,3 km||6|
|Thursday 25/7||1000 metres||2,3* / 1,8 km||7|
|Friday 26/7||950 metres||1,8* / 1,4 km||5|
* = Length of the route tape.
The map scale on the A, B and C courses is 1:10 000, on the RR courses 1:7 500. The contour interval (the distance between the height contours on the map) is 2,5 metres.
Do as follows
Enter and pay the fee (12 euros per day) at the Info.
- Here, you receive a start certificate that you complete (pre-entered participants receive a ready-made certificate) and show at the start, where you receive your map.
- You can choose your start time yourself (18:00–19:15).
- Bring your own Emit card if you have one. The Emit rent on the A, B and C courses is 5 euros. Use the same card during all competition days and return it thereupon.
- On the Open RR (course with route tape) the Emit fee is included in the price and the participant may have an assistant. Use the same Emit card during all the days and return it thereupon.
- You are not allowed to use and Emit card that is used in a competition class during the event.
- You start by punching the 0-punch at the start point.
- The control descriptions of the A, B and C courses are printed on your map.
- The finish and the finish punch are the same as for the competition classes.
- The finish closes at 21:00.
Read more in the general competition guidelines here.